Jul 12, 2011

In the shop...


New in the shop... are these amazing GIANT polaroid prints by very talented local photographer Hailey Bartholemew! I just adore this lady and her work, and I am finding it very difficult to refrain myself from taking 3 out of the 4 images home with me:) These polaroids are a special limited edition run of Hailey's very popular 365 grateful project. Hailey took a polaroid a day for 1 whole year of moments in life that she was grateful for.

Do pop over to Hailey's blog and website to see her other fantastic work, and also take a peek at the next installment of the project at 365grateful. Truly inspirational work!


Images via you can't be serious blog.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Can't believe I've never found her site before, magical stuff. I might have to pop in to the shop and check them out. Thanks!

Little Jane St said...

Hi Rachel! Magical it is - do stop in to take a peek:)

Kimberley - Dream. Delight. Inspire. said...

They look incredible! I've always been a sucker for Polaroid prints and the bigger the better it seems. Thanks for sharing. :) x