Nov 1, 2011

home sweet home...


I just wanted to say a BIG thanks to all you amazing people for visiting, emailing, facebook-ing and tweeting such lovely messages of support on the shop front closure! You are the sweetest.

It has been just over one week since the big move and my time has been spent with good things mostly. A bit of rest and relaxation, a trip to the beach, catching up with family, baking bad things to eat, working on projects that I enjoy, along with a few boring things such as being bed bound due to icky illness and procrastinating over setting up/moving the contents of my shop OUT of our sunroom! All in good time....

Overall, it has been a very happy week and I think I made the right decision. I like it here, and I can't wait to get back into the swing of things!

3 comments:

Claudia Lane said...

hope you get better soon...look after yourself, there's plenty of time for the rest. take it easy :)
Claudia xo

Little Jane St said...

Thanks Claudia!!

kit and nancy. said...

all the best. little jane st is a treasure that will only continue to prosper. shop front or no shop front! xx